Friday, October 10, 2008

The Adventure Begins!

Just a little over a year ago, Roger and I packed up our lives and moved to North Carolina. Roger's daughter and son-in-law were transferred here for work bringing our two adorable granddaughters with them. It didn't take long for us to follow! We love it here, and even though neither of us had ever lived here before, we feel like we're home!

We live in a subdivision, in a rather modest 1300 sq. ft. house, but when we drive outside of the subdivision we are in the country! Cows, horses, soybeans and tobacco -- a few miles away they are even growing cotton. We've spent the last year gardening and getting to know our neighbors. I've been knitting, baking and trying to find time for some artwork projects that have been tumbling around in my brain.

This blog is meant to be a diary of sorts - I'll post activities, pictures and random thoughts and I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Bye for now - Margie

No comments: