Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday

We kind of had a slow weekend - good though. I just finished making dinner - pork chops and sauerkraut with apples and sweet potatoes. Could anything say "autumn" better than that? Then, as I was looking out of the kitchen window, I saw a whole herd of fireflies! I really thought it was too cold for them to be out, but there they were, blinking hello to me.

Tomorrow my little Katerina is coming to spend the day. Mommy is away for a few days at a class, so instead of my usual 12:00 to 3:30, we get to spend the whole day, while Daddy goes to work.

I have so much to do lately. I have cleaning, and projects to get started on. Actually I have started the gray felted purse. I've knitted the large rectangle and need to wash it in hot soapy water and dry it on "high" in the dryer. Then I need to get some fabric to line it, sew on some buttons and a velco closure, then it will be finished. The camera is still not working, but it will be by the time the purse is finished so I can post a picture.

Bye!

No comments: